ISO 9001: Lead Auditor Course
In a nut shell our 5 day course covers everything you need to know about external auditing.
It is our intention to provide Lead Auditor training which is second to none. We aim to add value and benefit to each student whether it be with their current employment, future employment or to gain an additional qualification or recognition as a qualified Lead Auditor.
We believe learning shouldn’t be stagnant so we include a varied curriculum including various role plays, group situations alongside practical sessions and open forum discussions. Through our course no particular industry emphasis is given nor is it meant to be. The principles of auditing are applicable to both manufacturing and service industries.
The course is designed to meet the requirements of the International Register for Certified Auditors and the requirements for organisations providing certification audits. Success will be measured on two levels:-
- Continuous assessment
- Final examination
The course is intended to provide students with an understanding of quality management principles, relevant standards and their use as a tool for assessing the effectiveness of an organisation. Throughout the course reference is made to ISO 9001 2015 and throughout practical workshops on auditing systems and techniques. The course will give you an in- depth understanding of auditing based around ISO 19011 and CQI-IRCA registration criteria.
Auditing is a powerful tool for establishing the effectiveness of an organisation in controlling the quality variable. The training provided during our course looks at the use of audits as a tool for carrying out third party certification and other special audits.
Our key topics include:
- Business Management Systems – quality management and assurance
- Management System Standards (ISO 9001)
- Introduction to Auditing
- Audit Planning & prep
- Conducting an audit
- Audit reporting and follow up
At the end of the course students will have obtained a sound appreciation of:
- The principles of quality management and improvements
- The function and role of the quality management system
- The quality management principles and their relationship to ISO 9001:2015
- The use and interpretation of ISO 9001:2015 by the auditor
- How to perform and effective management systems audit
- How to construct an audit program and checklists
- Evaluation of the business impact of audit findings
- Continual business improvement through the use of corrective actions programs
Get in touch with Avalon Certification
CQI - IRCA training delivered by real Auditors
OUR NEXT COURSE
ISO 9001: Lead Auditor Course
Date: 19th November 2018 - FULL
Date: 10th December 2018 - FULL
Date: 21st January 2019 - Bookings now being taken
- Location: Leeds, UK
- Cost: £895.00 vat
(Courses can also be delivered at your location providing a minimum of 6 candidates)
What you recieve:
- Highly engaging course
- Constant coaching, commitment and support from your tutor
- Globally recognised qualification